This Tub Chair has been designed specifically for the needs of a leading group of homes for challenging young people. The Tub Chair whilst being stylish in design has been manufactured to a very robust and durable standard.
The Chair is made to withstand challenging environments.
The Upholstered Chair has been made from 1 sleeve; we have now developed the initial template for the manufacture of this chair, which allows a reduction in purchase costs on an ongoing basis.
We have also sourced a fabric that exceeds the standard Martindale 100,000 rub test; this fabric is 200,000 rub test.
The design features are-
- Tub Chair solidly made using 25mm MDF
- All joints are mortice and tennon joints
- All joints are glued using specialist high quality PVA glue that has been tested for its strength and durability
- For extra strength all joints are screwed and cut out using the latest CNC machinery creating a jigsaw effect
- There is no loose fabric on the base of the chair
- Base feet are screwed and glued from the inside
- Base feet can be weighted and/or floor fixing if required